Ok, now that worked (it's quite flaky though), but (three times now)
failed to open OSMF after downloading it (I can confirm the file is
there):

"...
Downloading OSMF2_0.swc?format=raw from:
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/frameworks/libs
Validating download: C:\Users\evolverine\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\FlexSDK4.14/frameworks/libs/osmf.swc
Error #2038
Aborting Installation"

I tried to run the installed as administrator too, but I get the same
result. Could it be the backslash/slash path? I doubt it, though,
because both windows explorer and total commander can open that path.
Ideas?