Here is some information on the failing tests:

BusyIndicator:
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_weak_ref_test Failed AssertPropertyValue(body:step 1)  bi02.isInMemory
true != false

The BusyIndicator used to be a component with the visuals inside itself.  I
split it up into a component and its skin.
It appears that components with spark skins do not get removed from memory
that easily.  I have try setting mx_internal::skinDestructionPolicy =
"auto" that does not seem to do the trick.

Does all spark skinned components have this problem?

     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_symbolColor Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 2)  compare returned[object
BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_symbolColor_default Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 2)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_SDK_29330 Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare returned[object
BitmapData]

The BusyIndicator, while shown must rotate.  When not shown, i.e. when
visible=false, will be in a non-rotating state.  As the toggle from hidden
to visible happens, something with new skin causes the component to be not
shown.  The component itself works fine, but for some reason, these tests
are breaking.

     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_default Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare returned[object
BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_dif_width_height Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_dif_height_width Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_comp_size_0x0 Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_comp_size_25x25 Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_comp_size_100x100 Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_comp_size_200x200 Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]
     [java]
mobile/components/BusyIndicator/integration/BusyIndicator_Integration_tester
BI_size_comp_scaleXandscaleY Failed CompareBitmap(body:step 1)  compare
returned[object BitmapData]

These are tests related to sizing.  Again, the component in normal usage
does get sized correctly, but these tests are failing.  Not sure if the
tests need modification.