On Dec 31, 2014 3:30 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the width and height are set by the skin, and the host component
size is inferred from that.

The failing tests are setting the BI's width and height, which does not
seem to propagate to the skin, at least in the test.

> See Skin.as explicit min and max values and SkinableComponent.measure()
>
> Also, updateDisplayList() in SkinnableComponent calls setActualSize() on
the skin.

As I am debugging through the tests, the values on these methods are
showing up as 0, which is what is so confusing.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Regards,
Om