IMO, the only open issues are:

1) whether I broke IOS and Android versions of SpinnerList/DateSpinner.
2) whether we want to remove the OFL license option from the Installer
3) whether we add text to the Embedded Font option in the installer that
you need to select the Embedded Font libraries if you are going to try the
FlatSpark theme.

-Alex