@Jeffry, I do not think anyone in the company outside of the board had
anything to do with killing the player on Android. It was making no sense
for a good reason, there was no sense for it. I am making a case for the
very credible possibility that the whole thing has been a conspiracy
between Adobe and Apple based on coercion, with Hitler on one end, and a
clueless CEO not capable to hold a 2 mn interview on the other. Now before
to be once again an insult to the 5 years I spend getting to the bottom of
this, before to call me crazy with my conspiracy theory, I invite whoever
feels like it to do the same research. Go get, read, analysis and cross
compare the thousands documents from those cases, and then come back tell
me those two were not already conspiring based on coercion:

High-Tech Employee Antitrust Litigation, case number 511-cv-02509
The Apple iPod iTunes Anti-Trust Litigation, case number 405-cv-00037
Hariharan v. Adobe Systems Inc., case number 511-cv-02509
Klein v. Cook et al, case number 5:14-cv-03634

Flash was getting pretty good on Android and started to make Apple look
really bad. It was either Adobe kills it, and Apple makes AIR the rock-star
of iOS, effectively putting a 30% on the free web and an end to the free
enterprise, or else get exterminated. It destroyed the sales of CS4 with
just 1 post on Apple.com. Even Eric Schdmoiy was scared of what this maniac
and his overgrown corporation based on 3 products was capable of.

Which brings us to... our shot at the court. I believe we, developers at
large and Flash developers on the front line, have not just an antitrust
case, but also possibly a course of action for racketeering. That is some
serious leverage to get what we need from Adobe and Apple.

What we need is an independent Flash player.