Ah, I think I have it. Justin probably ran
'ide/flashbuilder/makeApacheFlexForIDE.sh' as the final step of the
4.13 style IDE preparation. This copies the *-config.xml files from
'ide/flashbuilder/config' over the config files in 'frameworks/'.

These files are ignored by version control. I'm now looking to see if
they need to manually changed to reflect the actual names of the RSLs,
or if there is some script that takes care of that.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27