On 04/02/15 16:24, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
Do we want want to put a halt to this release to fix
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34251?
Well, I'm not going to use Jira as a discussion platform, but "no" would be my view.

Software updates must be delivered over secure channels. This goes doubles for compilers.

If people on older versions of Windows have to go enable some settings to make that work, we can document and warn of that, as Alex suggested in the "Is SSK needed for load installer config? (was: "Re: sdk 4.14.0 100% install failures")" thread.

Tom