Hi all,

first of all sorry for my English.

I have a very strange performance diference between 2 versions of
TextLayout.swc. The first one is the swc included in Apache Flex 4.14 SDK
and the second one is included in Apache Flex 4.9.1.

I have a very large text more or less 200 DIN-A4 pages in a Textflow. I
scroll to the end of the document and I underline a word and this is my
result underling a word in both versions.

*4.9.1* 21 ms (miliseconds). 0,02 Seconds

*4.14* 3.405 ms (miliseconds). 3,4 Seconds

The time difference happens in this line of code:
EditManager.applyLeafFormat(oFormat);

Anyone has any idea what's the problem?