Hi Olaf,

I love Flex and coding in MXML, and Feathers is a UI framework built on top of
Starling framework which allow us to take advantage of GPU accelerated Stage3D
graphics, mean we can create amazing performance cross platform mobile app via
AIR. Using FeathersUI have to code in pure ActionScript, not as productive as
coding in MXML, but now with the support of MXML in Feathers we have both the
productivity and performance!

http://gamua.com/starling/ <http://gamua.com/starling/>
feathersui.com <http://feathersui.com/>

Joel