Since Maven 3.1 a bug has been fixed that we were relying on for building Flex
applications. This caused any transitive dependencies of "rsl", "cache" and
"included" scoped dependencies to be omitted from the build. I am currently
extending FlexMojos to manually handle the flex scopes. But I am not quite sure
about all scenarios. I created a wiki page with a table containig the scopes.
The ones I'm quite sure about are bold and blue, the ones I'm not sure about
are orange.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Flex+Maven+Dependency+Resolution

It would be good if you guys could waste some of your brain CPU cycles to
evaluate this table. I would then implement the manual resolution.

Chris