Hi,

From a quick look that are OK, but are probably not 100% correct, but IMO it's
not a licensing error on our part and not a blocker.

IMO the (minor) issues are:
1. Binary bundles as3 commons which is not mentioned in license/notice. (It's
Apache licensed).
2. We have stuff in LICENSE that should probably go in NOTICE and we don't
mention the copyright owner.
3. We could mention that the MD5 code was originally BSD licensed when it's
header was replaced.

The issue re 1 + 2 is that the Apache software we're bundling is missing (the
required) NOTICE file. All Apache licensed software should have a minimal
NOTICE file with the copyright owner. This normally would then be copied into
our NOTICE file but as it was missing we've added them to LICENSE and miss out
mentioning the copyright owner. The font file is binary and it's not
immediately obvious it's Apache licensed so important IMO that should stay.

End of the day everything (except perhaps parts of one file) is Apache licensed
so users have the same rights and can do what the Apache license allows. Who
originally wrote it /owns the code copyright is just nice to know extra
information.