Congratulations!  And thanks for making it happen.

I have a couple of process tweaks that the PMC has explicitly or tacitly
agreed upon that should be part of the next release you RM, but I don’t
want to spoil this thread with the details.  We can discuss when you get
to that point.

For now, take pride in your accomplishment.  And thanks again.

-Alex