+1 Binding

   - MD5 checksum matches
   - Signature made 03/23/15 02:37:34 Pacific Daylight Time using RSA key
   ID 04C1F654
   Good signature from "Erik de Bruin <erikdebr...@apache.org>"
   - Tested source package:
   - README, RELEASE_NOTES, CONTRIBUTORS, NOTICE docs look good
      - Source compiles without errors
   - Tested binary package (via installer:
      - Installs fine
      - Compiled local projects, including Tour De Flex mobile app;
      everything looks fine

Thanks,
Om