Was unable to reproduce the issue from the command line (no FB license on
my machine), I removed the workaround from the mxmlc script (
"-Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true") and set
-incremental=true.

Will try a few more things this coming week.

If you have a reproducible scenario from the command line please let me
know.

-Darrell