In my experience, I have seen a lot of them.  I don't know if there is a
way to get an accurate count of how many.

Of course, if you are not able to locate them, we would have to go update
them anyways.  But, if you are able to locate and copy them over, it will
definitely save us a lot of time.

Thanks,
Om