Haha, Yeah I was just using firefox and testing breakpoints. I need to
instal Chrome so I can just use IJ. :)

Well the foundation has been setup now. I am going to spend my free time
studying the framework that has been built and the lower level stuff, while
looking at what Alex has done to the compiler.

This is so awesome, even if it's a hobby thing right now, having everything
working all the way to javascript, I can now get back into the compiler and
know exactly what is going on in the emitter stage(MXML part). The
actionscript sure does look nice in the debug build. ;-)

Mike