Hi,

Well now that I have a really efficient workflow setup with IntelliJ, I can
start to tackle this project.

What is the best way to setup bug reports for JIRA?

Try creating the smallest project possible, if so include it where?

Or post code and the error that might be the culprit.

Example: Right now I have a very simple app with a Model/MXML data binding
test, works in SWF but not in the browser js.

I really don't see a difference in my code from the DataBindingTest example
but, I will keep looking.

Remember, I am trying to remember all the apache protocol and stuff, so
have patients with my questions. :)

Mike