Sorry about your troubles, it must be a server thing or something changed.
I am sure somebody in the know will try to fix it.

I copied jburg.jar into /falcon/compiler/lib, make sure you aren't having
the clean build target running. The build script should detect the presence
of the jar and not try to download it.

So I would say unzip the tar and place the jar in the libs folder, let me
know if that works for you.

Mike