Von: Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015 16:29
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FlexMojos] flexmojos-compatible-model-validator ?

Hi Chris,

I was thinking to integrate into FM, my flexmojos-compatible-model-validator
[1] in order to have in more than its primary goal (get rid of the Maven
warnings regarding scopes), have an auto install feature for it and your
extension combined.

As reminder, it works in a way that the first time you use FM and the extension
is not present, it will install it and ask the user to restart it.

Is that something you would like to have in FM or do you see anything
preventing this to happen?

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS

[1] https://github.com/doublefx/flexmojos-compatible-model-validator