Hi Kevin,

I tried to reproduce removing any FlexJS SDK, editing flex-sdk-description.xml
to update the version to 4.15.3 and 5.0.3, adding the SDK to IntelliJ and my
FlexJS project but wasn't able to use the debugger the same, also, intelliJ
doesn't recognize almost anything, see http://snag.gy/u9r5O.jpg

Did I miss something ?

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS