Hi Alex,

just tried, but sorry it fails in the same way :(

Version 3.1.0 (mac)
Using Locale: es_ES
Se obtuvo la url de descargas del SDK desde el CGI.
AIR version 17.0
Flash Player version 17.0
Creating Apache FlexJS home
Creando directorio temporal
Downloading Apache FlexJS from:
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-0.0.3-bin.tar.gz
Verifying Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature
The Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Descomprimiendo:
/Users/carlosrovira/dev/flex/flexjs_installer_test/temp/apache-flex-flexjs-0.0.3-bin.tar.gz
Descompresión finalizada:
/Users/carlosrovira/dev/flex/flexjs_installer_test/temp/apache-flex-flexjs-0.0.3-bin.tar.gz
Java is /Library/Java/Home/bin/java
Installing Apache Flex Falcon Compiler from:
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-falcon/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-falconjx-0.0.3-bin.zip
Validating download:
/Users/carlosrovira/dev/flex/flexjs_installer_test/in/apache-flex-falconjx-0.0.3-bin.zip
Uncompressing:
/Users/carlosrovira/dev/flex/flexjs_installer_test/in/apache-flex-falconjx-0.0.3-bin.zip
Downloading Falcon library dependencies...
Making lib directory
/Users/carlosrovira/dev/flex/flexjs_installer_test/in/falcon/compiler/lib
Downloading org/antlr/antlr-complete/3.5.2/antlr-complete-3.5.2.jar from:
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=
Downloading dist/commons/cli/binaries/commons-cli-1.2-bin.tar.gz from:
http://archive.apache.org
Downloading dist/commons/io/binaries/commons-io-2.4-bin.tar.gz from:
http://archive.apache.org
Downloading com/google/guava/guava/17.0/guava-17.0.jar from:
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=
Downloading project/jburg/jburg-1.10.1.tar.gz from:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net
no failure message provided

--

Carlos Rovira