>From what I understood, you have a latitude and a longitude point which
serves as a center. And now you want to draw a circle (of some radius)
around it.
If its for iOS, there is an ANE:
https://code.google.com/p/nativemaps-ane/

You can add poly lines over the map based on lat and lngs. To draw the
circle, you need to get circumference lt,lng points based on center.
This might help you:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17010464/draw-circle-using-latitude-and-longitude
http://www.geocodezip.com/v3_polygon_example_donut.html