Von: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2015 18:10
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: Another option for auto-acknowledging the Adobe
download on CI servers?

Sorry that I’m not being clear.  I’m not concerned about what happens
after you deploy the SystemId mechanism.  Let’s say I’m a brand-new Apache
Flex customer. AIUI, the very first time I run a build it will get stuck
and when I look at the console, it will say:

The Adobe SDK license agreement applies to the Adobe AIR SDK. Do you want
to install the Adobe AIR SDK? Adobe AIR SDK License:
http://www.adobe.com/products/air/sdk-eula.html
SystemId: JF83EKRL8I3IAHLHEWLDAWH38H
Do you accept (Yes/No) (On a headless system or CI server see the
documentation on how to auto-accept using a system-property containing
your SystemId) ?

It just looks like to me I can type “no” there and still use the SystemId
in the future builds and thus never accept the terms and conditions.  Am I
missing something?

-Alex