On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Michael Schmalle <
teotigraphix...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any protocol on testing stuff, or does experience warrant
> understanding the side effects and making a decision based on your
> understanding?

At a minimum, a build, checkin test before commiting the code is
recommended.  Hopefully the Mustella tests catch anything that is beyond
that.

And you are correct about understanding the side effects, etc.  I am quite
familiar with the Mobile compnents/skins etc. so I am more confident about
this one than the other (ArrayList) patch.

Thanks,
Om