@Alex,

I might be wrong but one seems related to one of the last change you did:

Information:[DataBindingTest]: SEVERE:
U:\sources\flexJsProjects\DataBindingTest\out\production\DataBindingTest\js\out\bin\js-debug\DataBindingTest.js:46:
 ERROR - Parse error. Expected '/' in regular expression literal

DataBindingTest.js:46: goog.require('org_apache_flex_utils_Language');/n

Frédéric THOMAS