On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 3:42 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Fantastic!  This is huge.  I will build something with it as soon as you
> check it in.

Waiting on Alex to take care of some stuff, but anybody that wants to try
it, jquery and svg are in this SWC.

http://www.teotigraphix.com/assets/JS.swc

> Any chance you can bring in d3.js as well?  This looks like a good source:
> https://github.com/federico-b/d3-externs

That is not an API externs, so it's pretty useless unless the whole
framework has functions that don't tack arguments. :)

> On that note, there is an extern file generator available here:
> http://www.dotnetwise.com/Code/Externs/  Have you seen it?

Yeah but... I am very skeptical of how it works, maybe I might fiddle with
it next week. You are probably better off taking a day over a period of
time and writing our own with GCC annotations.

Mike