Hi,

I just wanted to remind those of you intending on preparing some Papers for the
ApacheCon EU 2015 in Budapest, that the CFP ends next week.
It would be sad if we wouldn't manage to get enough papers for a full track. We
have so much to present. We need to really do some marketing ... to show people
how awesome Flex is. Please help me/us and submit something. Would be cool if
you could post to this list if you submitted something and mabe the title of
your submission.

This way I know what gaps I have to fill on Monday ;-)

Chris