Hey Chris,

Thanks for all the work you're doing in updating the FMs stuff and for
creating new documentation.  This new set of documentation is the clearest
FM documentation I've seen!  While working through it today I noticed a
couple things:

The "Prepare the FDK resources using the flex-maven-extension" section has
the filename as "extension.xml" but it should be "extensions.xml".

Also, I know some repo restructuring just happened, but the directories to
the mavenizer need to be updated as well.

Anyway, hope this helps.