From: Fabrice Montfort [mailto:f...@runware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 7:20 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Screenshare in AIR

Hi there,

You can juste compile as executable and create an installer with some other
tools if you want to include some libraries. Really easy to do.

Hope that helps.

Fabrice

--
*Fabrice Montfort / CTO*

*f...@runware.com <f...@runware.com>*

* <http://www.runware.fr/>*
Phone : +262 (0)262 28 67 30 / Mobile : +262 (0)692 93 57 10 13, rue Désiré
Barquisseau • 97410 Saint-Pierre • Réunion, France • http://www.runware.fr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE – This electronic message contains information which may
be confidential. The information is intended for the use of the individual or
entity identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error,
please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.