If someone wants to make these changes, I won’t object, but IMO, Google
Closure Library changes often, usually for the better.  Bundling will tie
a FlexJS release to a particular version of GCL and that may not always be
desirable at this point.  I believe we have the option of changing the
installer so it downloads GCL without asking for license approval as well.

-Alex