On 8/4/15, 7:06 PM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>>On 8/3/15, 3:38 PM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
>> <omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >I prefer 2b slightly because the release manager probably tested
>> >everything
>> >with GCL from GOOG_HOME.  The newly downloaded GCL during ant release
>> >might
>> >break something.
>>
>> Sounds good to me.
>>
>Done.  Please test when you get a chance.

My goal is to finish up FlexJSStore tune-up this week then cut another
nightly at which point we’ll verify all of your installer changes.  If you
are looking for something related to do, I noticed Justin saying that
there are a lot of dependencies on other repos.  It occurred to me that it
might be possible to create an ant target that clones and builds all of
the repos FlexJS needs.  I think if done correctly the environment
variables will be the right default values.  This might be worth it to get
other devs up to speed.