> I downloaded the full FlexJS SDK, through contextual menu, "Show dev
> builds", selecting "Apache FlexJS Nightly build", and ticking all 5 options
> ( I think all options are required and you can't continue without ticking
> it)> just let you know that I complete the tutorial (run & debug in chrome)
> without incidents.

Ok, good to know.
IntelliJ should have detected everything though, don't know why it didn't.
Anyway, I updated the SDK snapshot on the wiki to show the details of the
configured SDK, I hope it will help in case someone else get the same issue.

> Waiting for the follow up about externs! :)

I will probably finish this on Sunday.

And once released, I will update the issue to Jetbrains probably linking the
wiki to it.

Another thing I would have liked to do before the release is to modify the
front compiler to avoid to have 2 build configurations in IJ when working with
externs but not sure I will have the time, I'm quite busy at the moment and
I've seen a last call already.

Thanks again Carlos,
Frédéric THOMAS