Hi,

In addition to what Alex wrote, I¹ve tested DataGridExample, MapSearch,
MobileTrader, and TodoListSampleApp.

I still need to go into the native/ folder and test those. I¹m in the
middle of make an API change for the Container classes and will do a full
test once that¹s complete. I will post that information and I will need to
make some adjustments to the FlexJS wiki page concerning layouts and
containers after that.

‹Peter