Von: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. September 2015 08:50
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: Jenkins builds

On 9/29/15, 11:37 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Well actually it was without the quotes initially and it failled for the
>same reasons ... it was my first attempt to fix things, but they didn't
>work :-(

I guess I’m confused.  I went to the flex-falcon job and looked at the
console output of the most recent build at that time (#805).  It was
failing to find the FlashPlayer Debugger.  So I removed the quotes around
the FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER environment variable in the build config and the
most recent build as I look right now (#806) is failing for a different
reason and got past the issue about finding the FlashPlayer Debugger.  Or
am I missing something?