Great, thanks for volunteering.

Only committers have access to the website SVN  repo, but anyone can check
it out, make changes and submit patches.  If you can do that, it would be
awesome.

Steps:
1.  Get the SVN repo from: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flex/site
2.  Open the /trunk/content/showcase/data/showcase.xml file, and add in the
new website details.  This is the format:
   <app title=""
      author=""
      website=""
 dev=""

      <description></description>
       <links>
           <link header="" url="" />
  <link header="" url="" />
       </links>
       <images baseDir="">
               <image file=""   />
  <image file=""   />
  <image file=""   />
       </images>
   </app>

3.  Add the images to the /trunk/content/showcase/images/{app name}
folder.  The preview thumbnails go in the
/trunk/content/showcase/images/{app name}/prev folder (if the images are
not in the required format, post on the JIRA ticket asking for the missing
files)

4.  Generate a .patch file
5.  Update the JIRA ticket with the patch file
6.  For good measure, post a note on this mailing list so that it gets
attention

At this point, an Apache Flex Committer will apply the patch, test it
locally and push a build of the website.

Hope that helps.  Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Om