If you use the ApproveFalcon.xml script, it will pull the artifacts for
you.

But you are right, I should have included links to the bits, which is the
nightly build for FalconJX.  I haven’t bothered to create a release branch
since it is mostly just Peter and I making commits.

The nightly is at:
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-falcon/lastSuccessfulBuil
d/artifact/out/

And you want the apache-flex-falconjx-0.5.0 artifacts, not the
apache-flex-falcon-0.5.0 artifacts that the build still creates but isn’t
a focus for this release.

HTH,
-Alex

PS: Steps to use the script:

0) Make sure Ant and Java are in the path, and set up AIR_HOME,
PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME and FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER environment variables if you
haven’t already.  Then:
1) create an empty folder.
2) Copy ApproveFalcon.xml from the flex-falcon repo or download it here
[1] and copy it into the empty folder
3) From the empty folder, run:
 ant -e -f ApproveFalcon.xml -Drelease.version=0.5.0

It will take you through examining the notice files and then at the end,
it should build Falcon and run its tests unattended.

Thanks in advance for trying it.
-Alex

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/repo?p=flex-falcon.git;a=b
lob_plain;f=ApproveFalcon.xml;hb=refs/heads/develop