Got it to finally build took it two more tries.

Side bar:  I have a gripe about having to dig through build files several
folders down to get to to run a browser other than IE.  Especially since I
don't have IE installed on this particular machine.  Should we add a
property that allows people to change browser used?  Or just run the SWF
without the command in the build file and let the OS use the default
program? The second option works in windows, not sure about Mac.

[1] FlexJS\frameworks\projects\Core\as\tests\build.xml
[2] FlexJS\frameworks\projects\HTML\asjs\tests\build.xml

-Mark