The Flash Online Conference that I mentioned is pretty good. The format is
pretty much just back-to-back presentations from several different
presenters in Adobe Connect.

http://gonchar.me/stage3d/

If you follow some of the links in the "Previous Meetings" section, you
should see short summaries/slides, and links to recordings.

- Josh