commit 636859085bbd6794ce6b3950727e20c5aa2a665d
Author: OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Sep 9 18:00:24 2015 -0700

    Fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34909 (Embedded
fonts not working on charts)

I took a look at one of the bad.png files from Charts and the fonts were
rendering differently, although I also think I saw a small difference in
the chart lines as well.  For Charts, it would be a good idea to verify
that the fonts are embedded and being used correctly before cutting new
baselines.  Any volunteers?