Well, I spend time looking into this.  Do you have a slightly more
"realistic" example?  The reason I ask is because there is some logic that
tries to eliminate circular dependencies and I can't tell if there is a
bug in it or not because in the small test case you provided, the class B
is never actually instantiated by any other code.

It might be that we need to not goog.require(B) from A if we can tell that
A never instantiated B, but I would rather not have the compiler spend
time trying to figure that out.