Hi,

to start this discussion again (I think I mentioned this several times before
... this time will be final though).

BlazeDS is currently Built by Maven ... all needed for this is contained inside
the "modules" directory. Additionally there is an Ant build around that, which
I have never gotten to work (Probably I had only set 4 or 5 of the 20
Environment Variables ;-) ). Whenever I work on BlazeDS, I use just Maven and
nothing but Maven. Just recently some of our users had been confused about how
to build BlazeDS.

I would like to remove everything outside the "modules" directory and make the
content of the "modules" directory the new root ... is this Ok for you?

Chris