Hi Om,

I had installed npm 2.11.3

I tried "npm install -g
http://bigosmallm.github.io/flexjs/npm/flexjs-0.5.0.tgz";

and this gave me this error:

macbookpro:~ carlosrovira$ npm install -g
http://bigosmallm.github.io/flexjs/npm/flexjs-0.5.0.tgz

npm ERR! tar.unpack untar error
/Users/carlosrovira/.npm/flexjs/0.5.0/package.tgz

npm ERR! Darwin 15.2.0

npm ERR! argv "/usr/local/bin/node" "/usr/local/bin/npm" "install" "-g" "
http://bigosmallm.github.io/flexjs/npm/flexjs-0.5.0.tgz";

npm ERR! node v0.12.7

npm ERR! npm  v2.11.3

npm ERR! path /usr/local/lib/node_modules/flexjs

npm ERR! code EACCES

npm ERR! errno -13

npm ERR! Error: EACCES, mkdir '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/flexjs'

npm ERR!     at Error (native)

npm ERR!  { [Error: EACCES, mkdir '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/flexjs']

npm ERR!   errno: -13,

npm ERR!   code: 'EACCES',

npm ERR!   path: '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/flexjs',

npm ERR!   fstream_type: 'Directory',

npm ERR!   fstream_path: '/usr/local/lib/node_modules/flexjs',

npm ERR!   fstream_class: 'DirWriter',

npm ERR!   fstream_stack:

npm ERR!    [
'/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/fstream/lib/dir-writer.js:35:25',

npm ERR!
'/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/mkdirp/index.js:47:53',

npm ERR!      'FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:95:15)' ] }

npm ERR!

npm ERR! Please try running this command again as root/Administrator.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:

npm ERR!     /Users/carlosrovira/npm-debug.log

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.