GitHub user ok-at-github opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/pull/41

    Update CONTRIBUTORS

    Perhaps this is helpful... if not throw it way ;-)

    I've searched for all resolved/closed Jira tickets where "Fix Version =
4.15.0". Then I extract all volunteers that are currently not listed and add it
to the "Apache Flex SDK 4.15.0." section.

    List of currently not listed volunteers with issue id, ordered by issue id
(descend):

    [x], Olaf Krüger, FLEX-35003
    [x], Konstantin Elstner, FLEX-34954
    [x], Benjamin Chalupka, FLEX-34891
    [-], goratz, FLEX-34769
    [x], Aleksey, FLEX-34753
    [x], Alexander Doroshko, FLEX-34751
    [x], Alessandro Palombaro, FLEX-34744
    [x], Devin, FLEX-34741
    [-], Tamás Nepusz, FLEX-34727
    [-], Carlos Monteiro, FLEX-34581
    [x], Steve Wright, FLEX-34028
    [-], Paul Hastings, FLEX-33908
    [x], Curtis Aube, FLEX-33537

    [x]: Listed in RELEASE_NOTES
    [-]: NOT listed in RELEASE_NOTES

    $ git pull https://github.com/ok-at-github/flex-sdk release4.15.0

    https://github.com/apache/flex-sdk/pull/41.patch

    This closes #41

----
commit c50379c53a52d5ae8194b67120f9ff0483d34bce
Author: ok-at-github <p...@olafkrueger.net>
Date:   2016-01-04T10:11:18Z

    Update CONTRIBUTORS

    I've searched for all resolved/closed Jira tickets where "Fix Version =
4.15.0". Then I extract all volunteers that are currently not listed and add it
to the "Apache Flex SDK 4.15.0." section.

    List of currently not listed volunteers with issue id, ordered by issue id
(descend):

    Olaf Krüger, FLEX-35003
    Konstantin Elstner, FLEX-34954