Github user adufilie commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/flex-falcon/pull/5#issuecomment-169212882

    At one point I had it working, but you're right, it currently isn't.  I
must've been modifying the wrong set of files when I was testing overriding
toString().  Here's what I'm seeing now:
    When creating a new class Test1, you can and define toString() however you
want.  When you create Test2 extending Test1, you need to specify the override
keyword.

    The code is using multiple ways to determine whether or not a method is an
override:
    * getClassReference().hasSuperMethod(qName)
    * getComment().isOverride()
    * getClassReference().getMethodOverrideFromInterface(this)

---
with INFRA.
---