On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 3:51 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 1/7/16, 3:46 PM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
> <omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I would like to propose something on FlexJS or Flex Mobile, depending on
> >what others are doing.
> >
> >Should we ask for a Flex track here as well?
>
> Don't we have to have a track to get Flex sessions accepted at all?

Not necessarily.  If we have a track, there is a better chance of Flex
talks being accepted.  If we don't, then it is up in the air as to which
ones get selected.  At least, that's the impression I got from the
ApacheCon EU selection process.

> You seem a bit more interested in the JS.swc usage.  Do you want to do a
> session on that?

Sure, that would be fun.  We need to come up with a cool name for 'JS.swc
usage'.  We have been lumping everything under FlexJS, which seems wrong.

It would be nice if someone else did a talk on Flex Mobile.  Any takers?
You don't have to be a committer or a PMC member to give a talk.

Thanks,
Om