From: Deepak MS [mailto:megharajdee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 10:34 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] US States Map example - pure AS3

Hi Om,
I need it ASAP, as I need to wrap it up by this month end. That's great to hear
from you. Surely, I'll pitch in.

For now, I wanted UK's map with its states\bricks highlighting based on
data(For Ex: red\yellow\green). If it's for SDK, then I guess it needs to be
generalised(for both web and mobile). Any ideas what can be the best approach
for this?

While searching some more, I came across this great place where there are so
many flex libraries(at least I was not aware of many of them). May be this will
be of some help to others too:
https://github.com/uhub/awesome-actionscript

In that list, I got this library which fits by needs.
https://github.com/Srirangan/flex-choropleth-map-component/blob/master/ChoroplethMapExample.mxml

However, it's purely in Flex 3. Need to check if converting it to 4 works as
intended or if there shall be many changes to it. I'll be doing that now.

I'm not quite sure how to get those lat\long points for the boundaries. I tried
http://geojson.io/ , but that's for custom coordinates.