A ton of tests are good! Thank you for the effort. It really helps when
someone like me (who is just learning the codebase) wants to make changes.

I think your simple rule for handling member access expressions is
generally the right way to go. It just happens to need a special case when
a certain type of identifier is on the left-hand side of the expression.

- Josh

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Michael Schmalle <teotigraphix...@gmail.com