12 days to go.  I pinged the Cordova person this morning.  I think it
might be time to send an email to committers@ to see if there is more
interest in a Client track from other groups.  Thoughts?

I'm thinking of proposing a talk called something like: "FlexJS and
ActionScript:  Apache's Structured Language Solution for Clients".  I
would try to show how we can build web apps, desktop apps and mobile apps
all with or without Flash.

Thoughts?
-Alex