Ok,

so I just created a new branch for falcon "feature/maven-migration" and I
comitted my changes there.
I can currently build compiler, compiler.jx and flex-compiler-oem using maven.

You won't be able to build the project at the moment, cause I have to release
the jburg-maven-plugin and a new version of JBurg, that doesn't use the system
classloader. As soon as that's done you should all be able to build the project
with Maven.

I also started migrating the unit-tests (moving them from the separate projects
in with the modules they are designed to test:
compiler.teste --> compiler
compiler.jx.teste --> compiler.jx

Unfortunately not a single test is passing at the moment. I will probably have
to do a little refactoring of the tests themselves as they use some
assumptions, that don't fit well with maven (create temp fils in a directory
called "temp" ... should probably be changed to "target/temp".

I also re-wrote 3 of the source-generators that we were using. I think two of
them needed the compiled classes which sort of produces a cycle and adds
unneeded complexity. So I replaced them with versions that do the same thing,
but use the source files as input.

My next goal will be to make the unit-tests run.

And one thing ... what's the compiler.js directory? Is this needed at the
moment or is this an old experiment that's no longer maintained?

Chris