Hi,

I just pushed an initial implementation for Proxy support for FlexJS.  I
pushed the compiler changes yesterday.  This sort of Proxy has nothing to
do with networks.  It will eventually be the equivalent of
flash.utils.Proxy.  Not sure how many of you use it directly, but it looks
like I needed it to emulate more Spark components in FlexJS and I realized
it might be possible after seeing how the XML handling could generate
custom code in the cross-compiler.

Like XML, you will have to be very careful with your type management in
your code.  If you assign a Proxy to a variable of type Object, FalconJX
will not generate the right code.  I still have hopes to add some sort of
compile option that warns you when you are referencing plain old Object in
your code.